Okay we love taking pictures of our little guy just a warning that it may be picture overload....
In between Conference sessions today we went to a park to try out Carson's stroller that we finally bought. He loved it so much that he slept the whole time in it.
Carson is one month old now! Can't believe how fast it's gone by already. I love that he is getting bigger but at the same time I get really sad about it.
Weight: 9.4 pounds (30%)
Height: 22.5 inches (87%)
Head: 14.25 (16%)
He definitely got his daddy's genes with being tall and skinny:)
We were laying on the couch one day and I got up for two seconds and he stretched out and took the whole spot.
He looooves his bath times! He would probably stay in it forever if I didn't take him out.
Hangin out with dad before bedtime.
Tummy time is his favorite and usually falls asleep during it.
Yes we bought him a huge ape.
He only smiles once in awhile right now but we finally caught a little one on camera!
It's been a great and hard month :)
Oh my cuteness! I can see both of you in him! And I love the giant ape
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! Wish we could meet him while he was still this little!
ReplyDelete