.

.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Crazy Carson.

For most of the time Carson is running around like a mad man.  Once in awhile he is sweet and just relaxes. He now gets in his bumbo by himself to read.

He loves his legos and builds towers by himself! 

Lots of times I can't find Carson and when I do he is in weird places.  I found him in the laundry hamper laying down with his duck. 

In the dryer another time.. 

He's loving his hat! (Thanks Leigh)

He gets into lots of stuff and is great at getting whatever he wants. 

He's good at moving his highchair and climbing up on it. 

Sliding at the park! 


I think that he is already in his terrible twos.  He throws tantrums all the time!  He will fall on the floor crying if he doesn't get anything he wants.  He was really mad to have to come home from the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment