We thought this onion was funny. It was the size of Carson's head!
Conference weekend we went and played at the park
Carson got to have the little cart at the store. He loved it! He kept putting everything in it for us.
This was his Easter outfit. Not a great picture but he looked handsome.
A bunch of the ladies in my ward put together a little Easter egg hunt in the Chelsea Field. Carson missed the actual hunt but he had fun playing after.
Okay here is my terrible story and why he missed the Easter egg hunt. I went to get him in the shower and was starting the tub while Carson was just in his room. Well I went back into his room and he had a bag of Advil and was eating them! Seriously that was the worse feeling ever. So I ran and fished 7 pills out of his mouth and was trying to get him to throw up while he's bawling cause i'm gagging him and i'm bawling cause I feel so bad trying to get him to throw up. That didn't work so then I talked to Poison Control for quite awhile and in the end out of all the pills he could eat it turns out Advil is a better one cause they will show symptoms before it doing damage and he would have to eat 10 pills. Well long story but he never did get sick so I guess he was just sucking on them thank goodness. I did learn how awesome the Poison Control people are! They called me every few hours to make sure he was still not showing any symptoms and even checked up the next day too. Anyways it was a pretty emotional day for me ha ha. I'm just so grateful for Carson and the joy and love I feel for him. He got the star treatment the rest of the day, the lucky boy. Jordan took him out for an ice cream cone when he got home from school.
HAPPY EASTER!
The last session on Sunday the Weimer's came over and watched with us. Then all of our friends came over and we had a ham dinner. Lucy and Carson always fight over the high chair.
We told Carson to give Lucy a kiss and his reaction was priceless!! Seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Silly Jordan:) School is going great and busy for him. He started seeing his own patients and gets to drill and fill his first real person cavity next week! The crazy month of tests is starting now and then in May he will be officially in his 3rd year and in the clinic everyday through the summer. It's gone by so quickly for us its insane! He is studying for the dental boards that he will take in the beginning of the summer and then will start studying for the oral surgery entry test that he will take in August.
No comments:
Post a Comment