Close up of the cake.
With 4 birthdays we said on the invite that they didn't need to do gifts but lots still brought stuff! Carson got spoiled.
Sunday we did the candles just with us. He loved it! I went through almost a whole box of matches cause he kept asking to do it again and again. He also kept eating the fondant spots off the cake.
Carson's 2 year stats:
Weight: 26 lbs (40%)
Height: 37 in (96%)
Head: 18.5 in (18%)
Jordan finally got enough ripe raspberries on our bush at one time to make a milkshake. This was a huge moment for him:) I took Carson to the store with me and I literally thought I lost him....Then I found his little feet.
Walking home from the pool Carson was telling me how much he loved all the cars. Then he saw the neighbors truck and said "mommy, love biiiigggg truck!" He then hugged and kissed it until I forced him away.
I just don't even know what he does half the time.
Went to see the fish and turtles with some friends.








No comments:
Post a Comment