.

.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Hats and Stake Fair

Silly Brooks is loving hats! Carson found some cool beds at toys r us. 


Our stake did another fair this year.  Its was a blast! Carson ate so many snow cones and cotton candy.  He would just run to the front of the line whenever he wanted and grab one.  He also ran around with Boston the entire time.













I found Carson in the sink the other day "washing" his hair.



Brooks was so proud of himself for getting the racetrack out of the box.  Carson found a new thing of tic tacs and ate the entire thing before I found him.



I got Carson a skeleton at the dollar store.  The next day I found it all over in random positions. We took the guard rail off Carson's bed to try it out one night...I don't think he was quite ready for that ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment