Carson got croup again.. but he loved being like dad and wearing a mask at the doctors office.
Planking in the tub.
After Carson got croup he passed it on to Brooks and then he somehow got it again after that and then I got sick. So we were just stuck inside forever and had the boys paint pumpkins to have some entertainment besides tv shows.


Brooks 9 Month Stats.
Weight: 18.8lbs (28%)
Height: 28 1/2in (55%)
Head: 17 1/2in (32%)
He has just gotten so smiley and blonde! He crawls everywhere so fast and pulls himself up and walks around holding on to things. Him and Carson are so funny together. They play all day chasing each other and laughing. It makes me so happy!! Carson is always asking if Brooksie will crawl after him. You can tell how much they love each other.


Jordan did his last pediatric rotation in dental school so I took Carson in to have a check up. Carson did so good and has no cavities! I feel like we have been so wrapped up in Jordan's application and interviews for Oral Surgery that I forget he is going to be a dentist soon! We are so proud of him:)











Brooks is getting so smiley! Both of your boys keep growing and getting so big. Do you guys know where you will end up after the school year is up? And hey are you coming to Utah at all for the holidays? I want to see you!
ReplyDelete