.

.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2016

Thanksgiving pie making with the boys. They loved the chocolate one obviously ha. 


Tessa and Paul came down from DC to eat with us. 














The kids all played so well together!  We had so much fun and ate way to much! I could really get used to this having family with us on holidays again. 



We weren't planning on doing any Black Friday shopping but then we got my parents on the app Shopkicks so Jordan, my dad and I went around to a bunch of stores just getting the walk ins kicks. Of course I got stuck in Carters and found some stuff for the boys. During the day we went to Buzz and Neds and the movie Moana.










We ended up at the Mall and rode the train. Such a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment