.

.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Randoms and Richmond Christmas Parade

Carson has been obsessed with Moana.  It's all hes been talking about and he always wants to listen to the music. One day he put the bucket on his bum so he could have a "crab shell" like Tamatoa. 

Brooks loved the fake deer at the mall. Every time Carson sees something he wants now he says "mom I wish I had that" followed by "lets ask Santa."  I think he's caught on to the whole Santa thing.
After searching for Parades on the 4th of July every year and never finding one we finally found out that there is a Richmond Christmas parade.  Of course we would find out on the last year we are here. It was a huge parade and lots of fun.







I don't know why but Brooks is always so dang cute when he is eating.  I just can't help taking a thousand eating pictures of him.  It's probably because he loves food ha.  The boys play so much together now.  Carson can get Brooks laughing harder than anyone else and he doesn't even have to do anything but look at him. Brooks also decided to start trying to walk a little bit! A few steps here and there. I can't believe how big he is getting!













No comments:

Post a Comment