Happy birthday Brooks! We started the day celebration with waffles and sprinkles. Brooks got to play on his new push car and he loves it!

After church we had some friends over for cupcakes and Brooks' smash cake. He walked around the room like he owned the place and loved every second. Brooks didn't go as crazy with his smash cake as I thought he would but after getting his hands in it he did okay.





Brooks' one year stats.
Weight: 20.5 lbs (49%)
Height: 30 in (54%)
HC: 18 (38%)
Where to begin with Brooks... I can not believe how fast and slow it's been ha ha. He Came out screaming and he kept screaming. But once he decided he was okay with being here he flipped a switch. He is so sweet and I wish I could slow time down now. His energy level is just as high as Carson. They play so well together about 60% of the time until Carson gets annoyed by him or Brooks starts messing with his stuff. Their favorite things to do are walking around the couch a million times and piling up all the couch cushions to jump on them. We love his full of teeth grin! So glad we got to have him join our family a year ago!













No comments:
Post a Comment