.

.

Friday, April 14, 2017

First beach day of the year!

We are soooooo excited to start going to the beach with the little time we have left in Virginia!! It was a beautiful day and so much fun with friends. Brooks was not nervous at all and was in the water and sand the entire time. Carson was so scared of the water so he played in the sand the whole time until the last hour and then I could not get him out of the water!









Brad and Brooks hanging out in the tent.


Boston and Carson and Mckay.



The little babes! Benny, Brad and Brooks.

I was sewing the other day and these two were eating oreos under the table laughing away. A tiny memory that I always want to remember. 

Playing in a garbage can.... 

We had a BBQ and Brooks found a strainer. He just kept laughing and laughing the silliest laugh when it was on his head. 



Carson literally lives on yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment