We are officially in our place now! No more driving around everywhere. It feels good to be back in our bed but the place still feels very weird. I'm sure it will be like that for awhile. We are in number 8! The boys don't seem phased by the change at all ha ha. We also switched Brooks to a front carseat and he loves it.
1800 Calvin Court #8
Iowa City, IA 52246

Someone that was moving out of the place by us gave us two free passes to the children's museum. It was fun to try it out without paying much! It is so much bigger than the one in Richmond. The boys were in heaven and played for 3 hours before I had to force them to leave because I was starving.





Carson begged me for this box at Hobby Lobby and loved painting it all by himself.















No comments:
Post a Comment