.

.

Friday, August 16, 2019

End of reunion dance and goodbye Charleston


More pictures. They gave all the kids the cutest shirts with all the families names inside the campbell.

River rafting! Grandpa and Austin were nice enough to come with me and help out with the boys. I wish I took my phone on raft to take pictures cause the boys loved it so much! Carson sat up on the front of the raft most of the time and actually fell out once. Austin jumped in to get him ha ha.


Carson was loving all of the new cousins to play with and talk to. I found him eating dinner with some every night and it was so cute. 
After dinner they had a dance party in the barn.







Packing up the morning to leave. The boys were trying to get as much playing done as they could until we had to leave. Also feeding the pretend alligators in the pond marshmallows and gummy bears.



No comments:

Post a Comment