At least Liam likes giant piles of laundry cause I sure don't. He is such a cuddly little guy.
During my many late night feedings I check on Carson a lot. He often sneaks out of bed and I find him watching tv at 3 am and I have to tell him to go back to bed. This night I found him asleep with Harley on her bed.
Friday night we all went to Pizza Ranch for our friends gender reveal. The boys love going just to play on the arcades.
Jordan popped the boys some popcorn for a movie and did a little to much! It just kept popping and popping and overflowing and the boys were laughing so hard.
Liam has started trying to scoot around.
Every morning Brooks likes to wash the dishes by hand from breakfast. He is such a funny guy lately.
Me and Brooks found Harley napping in her kennel. She was all folded up on a tiny blanket and squished cause Carson has taken over her kennel for his "office." Also Liam sat in the front of the cart for the first time and loves Hobby Lobby as much as me.
No comments:
Post a Comment