.

.

Thursday, May 27, 2021

May Randoms, Fun Run IMP and Wildbird goodbye





Wacky Wednesday at school. 


This year instead of Children's activities officer in Iowa Medical Partners, I am now philanthropy officer. So now I only have to do 4 activities for the year vs every month. My first one I put on was a fundraiser Fun Run for a local hospice place called the Bird house. It went really good! 




Unfortunately the Oral Surgery department cancelled the end banquet again this year for the graduating Chiefs. So the girls put together one at a BBQ restaurant. It was a roast and toast and it turned out so great! We are going to miss our chiefs this year. The Sherwoods and Pratts will be leaving us. I can't believe it's already been 4 years since we all moved here together. The goodbye is going to be terrible.  



No comments:

Post a Comment