.

.

Friday, June 11, 2021

Last day of Pre-K and 2nd grade!

Brooks' had his last day of school the week before the rest of school got out. I am so excited for him to go to kindergarten next year! The last month of school mask mandates were taken off and it became optional to wear them. Most people continued to but Carson was so happy to stop. Brooks' was more nervous since he had never been to school without so he kept wearing it the rest of the year. It's been a really odd year bouncing from online to in person school but we made it through!! 



Last day of school for Carson. I had to get a picture of Dallas and Raegan cause they will be moving. It's going to be sad not seeing them! I've loved this cute friendship.




After school we went to the splash pad to celebrate with all the friends! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment