.

.

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Pizza ranch, Bike parade, and watching Porter kids

Brooks had his first birthday party invite with a school friend. He was so excited but also very nervous. They went to pizza ranch so we just stayed also and had Carson play some games while waiting. Carson got a jackpot of 1000 tickets!

I am over activity days for the 9 year old boys. We made catapults one night. 
Shopping for dresses with the girls! I'm going to miss these people!

We sold the house! again.. ha ha! It ended up being fine and we made a lot more this time around. But we also had a giant dead tree in our back we needed to have taken down. They guy who came and did it was like a monkey and it was interesting watching him. 


Kirkwood bike rodeo. The boys begged to go see their friends and hang out at their school. It actually ended up being really fun and I loved seeing their school friends.  






We swapped weekends with the Porters watching the kids overnight. They went to the Justin Bieber concert in Des Moines and later in May we are going to Coldplay. The kids loved having a sleepover. Ugh I'm going to miss these cute friends!








No comments:

Post a Comment