Kirkwood had an end of year celebration. They had pizza and balloons and a whole bunch of books.
Carson and all his Kirkwood friends.
Girls night for Charly's birthday. Just more excuses to hang out.
Migs put together a friend campout with everyone for her hubby's birthday. Since Jordan was on call me and the boys just went up for dinner and smores. Of course the boys wanted to stay forever. The boys were in heaven running around like crazies, playing football, and playing on the playground.
Another one last time outing. The Raptor Center. It's beautiful at this time. They actually had a lot of birds this time. Liam kept calling the Eagles "Chickens."
I know I've said it a million times but we have such a great group of kids here. I couldn't have asked for better friends for my boys which makes things so much worse leaving them.
No comments:
Post a Comment