My cute Christmas boysssssssss. I don't know what I would do without them.
Great Grandma Harvey came over later in the day. She handed me a photo and said it was my gift. I definitely started crying. It seems so silly but the memories that this fridge is to me is probably the best Christmas gift ever. The time playing with her cool fridge magnets every time we visited Monticello was the best. I will always miss that farm and the trips to it. I had made her a puzzle (cause she loves them) of the Tractor on the farm. It was such a cute picture and is Carson as a baby with Great Grandpa Harvey. He used to always take all the kids on the best rides. It was fun seeing her reaction and commenting on her flower garden on the side.
Grandma and her game of Crappel? Not sure how to spell that one out. The boys love playing this game! It's full of fun little toys and treats. The best Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment