.

.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Tornado warnings, Cousins, and Green drinks


The other day we got a tornado warning.  That is one that I have no idea how to react to yet.  The last time we got one nothing happened so I was thinking it would be like that again. Then the power went out and it started down pouring!  It only lasted about an hour or so of raining and terrible wind then it was over.  We got a few extra garbage can parts on our patio but that was all that happened.  

Last weekend we got a visit from my Uncle Lance that lives in Maryland.  They are currently getting ready to move to Utah so they brought us down some of their stuff like shelves, desk, and a love seat. It was so much fun seeing them!  Carson absolutely loved them. He sat and smiled and laughed all night even though it was 2 hours past when he normally goes to sleep.  The drive down to our place took them a bit longer than it was supposed to changing a 2 1/2 hour drive to over 4.  It was pretty late when everything got moved in so they decided to sleep the night and head home in the morning.  We wish we could see them more but I guess now we will just see them in Utah! 



Carson has discovered the DVD's.  He now rolls or scoots over to them every time I sent him down. 






Yesterday I babysat our neighbor friends little girl, Adelaide.  At first her and Carson wouldn't even look at each other but then Carson found the ruffles on her bum.  Ha ha! It was so funny he just kept trying to grab them. Carson likes the older girls.



I've decided to try drinking green drinks in the morning to see if they will help me feel better.  We are pretty bad at eating vegetables so its got to be good for me to drink them.  They look terrible and honestly they aren't that yummy but oh well I drink them fast! 



Sometimes Carson gets a surprise Facetime from Jordan during the day.  He loves seeing his dad and smiles the whole time talking to him! So sweet to see him light up with his dad:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment