.

.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines day

Carson has gotten pretty used to Facetime and phones now which makes it a lot more fun to talk to people.  I think it helps that he remembers the people on the other side of the phone from Christmas.
Face-timing Grandma and Grandpa Campbell.

Carson hanging out with his girlfriends one Sunday:)

Valentine making for the Grandparents.  Carson's idea.... He did a hand Valentine!  It was one of those things that you think is a good idea and then it turns out being a lot more difficult.  Who knew it was so hard to trace a 5 month old hand ha ha. 

It's supposed to be a heart in the middle but he was not wanting me to trace it well enough. Oh well.

Carson got a few Valentines in the mail! He loved them. Thank you Grandmas, Grandpas, Aubrey and Ada!

Valentines Day was really fun! We didn't really do much. Carson helped me make cinnamon rolls in the morning and also dinner.  Jordan spoiled me with presents and we got quite a collection of candy. 

Carson has gotten very expressive with emotions.  He tells us if he is happy or not.  I love it!  Pretty much he is happy and laughing all the time, unless he drops his toy and can't get it.



He is also starting to scoot around. (He started out on the blue blanket on his back) I never find him in the same place I set him down in.  Sometimes it confuses me how he gets to where he goes and how fast.  I have a feeling that he is going to be crawling pretty soon.



There are a million squirrels out here!  At first I was surprised every time I saw one but that got old after seeing 40 a day. Apparently we forgot to put the lid on our trash and this squirrel was very happy about it.  We also got a snow storm last week.  I know you can't tell by this picture cause it's all melted already!  It's so funny how the South is with snow. Everyone freaks out and everything closes.  Jordan got a day and half off of school for snow days.  I went to the grocery store the day before it was supposed to start snowing and literally all the milk, bread, eggs and bottle water was completely gone.  It was a zoo with people and long lines.  I had to go to a different store to find milk and they only had a few skim and a few whole milk left! Out of all the "snow storms" they have freaked out about this one was definitely the biggest actual storm.  We got maybe just over 2 inches ha ha! But I can't complain cause it was nice to have Jordan home for a day!


Jordan is part of the Dental 1st year basketball team.  Last night we went to the game that was against the Dental 2nd year and we won!  It was a competitive game but really fun.  His team has not lost a game yet. (out of three so far) Carson loves watching his dad play basketball! But he usually is asleep by the end of the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment