Carson decided he wanted to make bunnies for Grandmas and Grandpas... I do not suggested putting paint on a 7 month olds feet. It was a mess! But after doing about 20 prints of his feet we got a few okay ones to send out. And he really thought it was pretty fun.
Easter Morning!
Carson got spoiled with a box from Grandma and pa Campbell. He was so shy at opening it but after he loved his new stuff! He looked so handsome in his new Dogers shirt!
Playing with the grass.
Some odd and end pictures throughout the week.
I put Carson in his baby swing and he loved it! He stayed swinging in it for a good half hour. He's a little big now for it ha ha.
The Weimers came over for dinner one night and we also dyed Easter eggs with them. I played with Lucy and Carson while they did eggs.
Carson is now a mover and will follow me to every room and go where ever he wants to go. One day I was putting laundry away and I turned around and he had gone to his room and was playing with his monkey.
After his bath I went to get a diaper and he escaped to explore his closet.
The other day I went to check on him during his nap and he was asleep with his leg up on the bumper!
I can tell he is going to be an outside crazy boy. During the few days that is was really warm we went outside and he just laughs and never wants to come in. So now everyday he crawls over to the window and will just stare out.
Oh my goodness his Easter outfit is adorable! Love the bow tie! Looks like you guys have been busy.
ReplyDelete