.

.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Random odds and ends of Utah, General Conference


He was quite fascinated with Penny.

Trying to learn to crawl correctly.  He never did get it down but he knew how to get where he wanted to go just fine. 


Jordan might die if he knew this picture was going up but Hazel had so many fun bows and I just had to try one on him...... He liked it ha ha.  Then we went to find him some sleepers and put a hat on him and he wore it the whole time!  I wanted to buy it but didn't know how we would get it home.


Me and my mom went to the Bun Basket to have lunch with Andrea and her mom.  It was so great seeing them again!  They are just so funny.


Carson playing around at Grandpa Campbell's house.  He thought it was fun sliding around on their slate floors.

Austin had to work when we went over so we decided to go and visit him.  Carson thought it was great to go to a Golf course!




General Conference!

With the Harvey's

With the Campbell's
With Great Grandma Egbert

My Great Grandma Hazel (Who Leigh's Hazel is named after) used to make tons of crochet stuff.  My Grandma Brough pulled out the box and gave Carson a little beanie. It brings back so many memories for me that I love so much! I'm so grateful that we still have a few things to remember her by.


Cousin Lovin! I wish we didn't have to leave but at the same time we are so excited to have a Dad back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment