My mom flew in a day before my induction and I didn't think I would make it being pregnant until then but he was a stubborn baby and wasn't coming out until we made him I guess. My last appointment and time being pregnant :)
Meet baby Brooks Alan Campbell!!
I had my water broken around 8:30 in the morning and after only just over 3 hours he was born at 11:57am. He was 7lbs 14oz and 20 1/2 inches. My doctor let Jordan deliver him which was really cool! We got a dark haired babe:)
I look like death because I felt like death ha ha.
Recovery was going as good as it could until the day after. I started getting a migraine which then started going down my neck and soon I couldn't move it anymore. Thanks to Cameron (you are awesome!) we found out that I was having a spinal headache from the epidural going in to deep and making me leak spinal fluid. I've had a lot of migraines in my life and this one was something I never want to feel again. After a day and night only being able to lay flat on my back we decided to get a blood patch done to clot the hole. Then we got to go home!!
While I was in the hospital I loved getting pictures of Carson:) He is one silly guy!
Our family!! We are in love with both our cute boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment