Snowmageddon!! Well for about a week before the storm everyone in Virginia was freaking out about the "big" storm. Usually these storms never turn out like they say but this time it actually happened! The first day we tried to get Carson to go out but he was tired and just not having it. The next day I couldn't get him to come inside he loved it so much.
We played with Jackson for a few minutes but then he was done so we went and found Mckay. They were so funny just trying to climb up hills and roll down and crawl around.
Mckay's dad made a sled out of cardboard and duct tape.
There was so much wind it was like ice hitting you! We look in pain in this picture because we were in pain ha ha. At least I was! When I asked Carson if he was cold yet he would say "No momma, kinda warm." Probably just so he could stay out.
After naptime Carson wanted to go back out. Luckily Jordan was done studying so he could play with him more then I can right now.
I didn't think we would ever get him to go inside. As much fun as it was i'm a little grateful we don't get more snow all the time cause he got so much snow all over inside the house! The storm was really no worse than Utah ones I've been in but Virginia just doesn't know how to handle it so they just shut down. Also everything turns into ice really fast! Church was cancelled also so we've just had a great snowed in long weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment