On the way to Iowa we took a few stops. The first one was Nashville! I remember very little from when I was little about going to visit Aunt Sherrie so it was so fun to go back and see everything! It is so beautiful there!! Carson and Brooks loooved Ted and Clarence!
I remember my cousin Tessa talking about working at the Puffy Muffin and always thought it was a funny name for a place so I made them show me it. We got some delish cookies! Then we headed downtown. It was so pretty!





Us at the Ryman Theater.


We found a little splash pool which was perfect! It was such a hot day it's exactly what these boys needed to cool down.
One of the days we went down to Franklin to visit some of the Civil war stuff. The following day the guys headed back downtown Nashville to watch the Predators play.




It was so great hanging out with Sherrie and Randy. We are so glad we got to drop in for a few days.


















No comments:
Post a Comment