.

.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Scrub burning and 50 mile bike ride again

Pretty much I let all the little friends stay at our place as long as they can right now.  Boston is going to be very missed at our place :(  These two are perfect for each other and their love of superheroes is adorable. It was time for him to go home for dinner and they begged me to eat together.  How could I say no!



The guys decided they needed to do something extreme for the end of school so they got together and burned their scrubs.  I still can not believe this is the end already! 










Carson decided to dump an entire thing of fishy crackers down the stairs.  I was in the shower for about 5 mins when I heard the laughter and knew something was up.  Brooks was in food heaven running around with his mouth full and both hands full.




The guys decided they needed to do one more of the Williamsburg 50 mile bike ride. What a great group of guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment