The last day in Stockholm we went to church with Oliver and then went to look at the temple which was right next to the church. I did not expect the temple to look like it did but it was pretty. I guess they wanted it to match and blend in with the other churches around so that is why they did the black roof.


At church we ran into the sister missionaries and it turned out that this one grew up by us and her sister graduated with me. Her sister is also the one that did our gold foil temple that I just got for our last anniversary. Small world!
More kabob again ha ha! On the way down to Karlskrona we stopped in Kalmar to see a fortress.





Before going to our hotel in Karlskrona Jordan drove by the church there! We love reliving Jordan's mission memories with him.


There aren't very many hotels in Karlskrona and ours definitely had character. I'm also about 90% sure it was haunted. It had this old time life elevator thing and Jordan wouldn't even use it. The laundry room was in the basement and it was the creepiest thing walking to it and the lights didn't even work in there. So scary. But the breakfast was great! They did a whole traditional Swedish breakfast.




No comments:
Post a Comment