.

.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

To Sweden! Stockholm old town

It was so sad saying goodbye to the boys.. At least it was for me.  Jordan was more than excited ha ha. We flew all day for us but it was night in Sweden so when we landed it was 6am.  We couldn't check into our hotel until 3pm so we dropped our luggage off and walked around old town.  I've never been so tired in my life! I think I was sleep walking most the time.  Jordan's parents got in around 1pm and then we headed out with them.









Jordan has been waiting to eat a kabob pizza for 10 years :) It was delish!





Old town was so cool! We got pastries everyday and they were amazing.  Our favorites were the Valonbulle which had a hole in the center that was filled with melted butter and vanilla. We just walked around Old town all the day because we were all so tired and jet lagged.  Then we headed back and went to bed earlier so we could get going the next day.










No comments:

Post a Comment