Carson ate an entire pack of gum and then wrapped it around his neck to make a necklace. It got it so stuck I could not for the life of me get it off. So we had to smear peanut butter all over him and it did finally come off!
Lou Lou came over during the afternoon so her mom could get some shopping done. I decided to try to be a fun mom and make cookies for them to decorate. Usually it ends up me just frosting them all but I think because Carson was with a girl that liked frosting he actually did so well!
He named them all. There was Cookie, Smilie, Nosey, Sprinkly, and Woogie. We thought it was hilarious that Sprinkly is the one with no sprinkles on it.
Lately when he comes home from preschool he just wants to "relax" this time he made himself a bed on the couch and passed out. Preschool is hard work apparently.
They were trying to open the juice cause I couldn't get it open
Carson's first official school picture:)
No comments:
Post a Comment