Brooks always wants to pile toys on your lap. I don't know why he thought trying to ride a little car was a good idea.
Some friends were going to Sass Family Farms and invited us. I thought it would be like a pumpkin picking patch like in Virginia but it definitely wasn't. It was out in the middle of no where and was pretty much like a family house that decided to put a bunch of toys out for people and make their barn a haunted house. Ha ha it was hilarious but the boys actually loved it and it was free so I would say it was a win. They went through the haunted barn about 40 times. Brooks slowly by the last time started getting scared which was weird since he wasn't before.
Random shopping stuff. Brooks decided he was tired. Carson and Brooks playing with halloween costumes.
Our monster window.
No comments:
Post a Comment