Brooks went to the bathroom at work by himself and was taking a little to long. I went to check on him and he was totally naked under the dryer cause he said he was freezing.
I worked Halloween again this year. Brooks was so sick of being buzz now cause of all our pre halloween stuff he decided to be flash.
We got a lot of snow.. We thought it might be Christmas not Halloween. Carson wanted all his yucky zombie tattoos for the real Halloween. It was soooo cold that night. We bundled up to go out trick or treating. After a block brooks was done so I took him home for hot chocolate. Carson lasted a little bit longer but then got to cold.
The Children's Museum does a thing after Halloween called Jack Splat. You bring your old pumpkins and name them and say if you want it thrown up in the air down or slammed down. The boys were in heaven watching them explode off the balcony.
Carson decorated the house a lot with Halloween drawings. Everyday he came home and did a little more and every wall in the house was covered. I felt bad taking them all down after but it was really nice to have the walls clean again.
No comments:
Post a Comment