One of Jordan's co residents is having a baby. she is not very girly so me and Molly decided to make her a co ed dinner. It was so much fun!
Handsome Carson! He was ready for his primary program.
Carson is very picky now with his clothes. Because of this I have to take him shopping and he has to try everything on. I turned around and he had some how fit this shirt on cause he thought it was cool. It was 3T ha ha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN! Jordan requested a Karl Malone birthday cause he was turning 32. He then told me he wanted a cake of him doing his dunk. this was the best I could do. We then went to Chili's for dinner for the lava cake. The boys were really happy. We love our Jordan!!
Jordan wanted to smoke a pork for his birthday so the next day we had a bunch of friends over for pulled pork and football.
Babysitting Davis for the morning. We went to McDonalds and then Tot Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment