I can't believe Carson is 7!! I was so happy that we were out of the hospital so that I could enjoy his birthday with him. Grandma Harvey got into town the night before so it was so fun to celebrate.
We finally got Carson to hold Liam. It lasted as long as it took to take the picture before he wanted him off. He kept saying "He's going to spit up all over me" ha ha.
Carson went with Jordan to Scratch Bakery to pick out cupcakes for his cake this year.
Carson is such a light in our family! He's so sweet, a great helper (most the time), and so funny. He loves school and has really missed the social interaction of life this year cause of Covid. He loves playing with his Roblox people, crafting, and Lego. He currently wakes up every morning around 5am to watch shows before we wake up. He always makes himself breakfast so I find him in the morning on the couch enjoying toast or poptarts and his show. Love him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment