.

.

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Welcome baby Liam Harvey Campbell

We finally welcomed baby boy 3 to the family! The day before I had a doctors appointment and she stripped my membranes. The whole day I was cramping and then by 10 that night I was having regular contractions. We went into the hospital around midnight and he was born at 7:07am.
Liam Harvey Campbell
7lbs 5oz and 21 1/2in long






While I was in the hospital Nicole and Blake watched the boys and took them to the beach to celebrate Liam's birthday ha. 


I was excited that everything went okay with no complications so I got to check out of the hospital early. Carson did not really care about the baby ha ha which isn't surprising cause he did that with Brooks. Brooks on the other hand was all over him from the second we got home.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment