.

.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Johnson County Rodeo and 10 Year anniversary

Outside fun with friends.


We went back to the fair to try to get the boys signed up for Mutton busting in the rodeo. Sadly it filled up to quick so we didn't get them in. So more corn pit and more butterflies. We stayed and watched the first part of the rodeo until the boys were to tired. They did the shoe race and thought that was fun. 




Happy 10 year anniversary to me and Jordan! I can't believe it's already been 10 years... We didn't do much for it since Jordan can't take time off in the summer. I just made dinner and then a mini replica of our wedding cake ha ha. We had popcorn and rootbeer floats too since they were at our reception. It was fun doing it with the boys actually and talking about the wedding. I'm so grateful for Jordan and lucky I got him to go through life with. He is such a hard worker and amazing father. The kids are obsessed with him. Though marriage can be hard and it's been through waves it does get better with time. We've grown so much through all our moves and schooling and life. I couldn't ask for anything better. Love you Jord! and our little family! 



No comments:

Post a Comment