.

.

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Carson's EIGHT!!

Brooks cut his eyelid open and ended up getting to go to Jordan's work to get it glued up. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!
Carson turned 8!
I never thought I would be one of those moms that does a minecraft themed party cause I thought it was so dumb. But here I am doing whatever makes him happy ha. We let him have a bunch of friends over for ice cream cones. Carson is the clown of the group. He is always trying to do anything to make his friends laugh. He loves school and learning about science stuff lately. He is still so social and makes friends very easily. He has gotten quite a little attitude with me now though ha ha. I'm officially his annoying mom instead of his best friend which is sad. We could have the most fun ever that day and without fail Carson will say "We never have any fun" or "I'm so bored." His most used sentences. 
He loves minecraft, Last kids on Earth, Phineas and Ferb, reading survival guide books and waking up at 5am to eat poptarts and watch shows. 
Attitude and all we love this guy! 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment