.

.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Meeting Baby Remi and my 32nd birthday


Had to meet up with Chelsea one of the days. She is always so nice to come all the way up and see me when I come. Liam and Harlem are as cute as ever. Since the last time, baby Remi was born! She was so stinkin adorable. 




Happy birthday to me! I got spoiled with attention! (Thanks mom and dad)
Brooks likes to tell me I'm "the worst" lately when he gets mad. So my dad found a balloon at the store that said you're the best for me. It was really sweet. Grandma helped the boys make me a cake, got me little gifts, and gave me a pedicure while dying my hair. What more could I ask for?!




Kaysville theater had a free movie for kids day so we headed there. Liam fell asleep at the end on me. Then we ended the night at Texas Roadhouse!






Des was so sweet to drop by and visit! Lizzie and Liam are to adorable playing together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment