.

.

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Off to Utah and Cherry Hill with cousins!

Off to Utah for summer visiting! I'm not sure why I decided it would be a good idea to drive alone with all the boys and Harley but we did. We had to get up there before Cam and Lesley left. 



Cherry Hill!! The boys have been begging to go to Cherry Hill after me telling them about it growing up so when Cam asked if we wanted to go, we were super excited! It was fun seeing the boys play there. They loved it of course, Especially with the girls! We went at opening and they stayed until closing! I don't think anyone kept track of how many times they went down Kodiak canyon. There weren't lines cause it was a cooler day. 



Liam could have stayed on these slides all day. He went up and down them so so so many times. 









Paige is always such a good helper with Liam. She was so sweet to take him on rides and be his buddy the whole time. 







We definitely did everything while there!

No comments:

Post a Comment